- Automation of private label production. The solution requires a high degree of variability, due to the extremely high species diversity at different production volumes.
- Increased flexibility in packaging. Depending on the product to use different packaging (bagging, Monobag, cans, etc.). The process flow needs without long waiting times can be changed.
- Increased production capacity at Gronau.
- Flexible, computer-controlled automation by linking the machines to control components individually configured.
- Technical Implementation: Use the controller CPU317-2DP, installation of the weighing module and Siwarex x 12 ET 200S stations for the silo electronically reversible
- Visualization on three screens working (WinCC flexible), configured on the customer´s requirements
The client specializes in the roasting and processing of organic and fair-trade coffee in the retail segment.